1. How do I book in for my experience?
When you receive your voucher gift pack, full instructions for booking your experience are included. Simply call the number on your voucher to book in for your experience.
2. How long will my voucher be valid for?
All vouchers are valid for a minimum of 6 months. This may be longer depending on the experience. Please check with our office for more information.
3. Can I have a friend/partner in my pictures with the New ID Fashion Photo shoot?
If both participants have purchased vouchers and there is availability for two places, both people will be allowed in each set of pictures.
4. Are vouchers sent in a gift pack?
Yes, vouchers for all experiences are sent out with a gift letter, information on the experience and a voucher pack.
5. What will I receive in my LDS GIFT IDEAS gift pack?
- DVD size presentation case
- Personalised letter
- Activity information sheet
6. How is the gift pack packaged?
The LDS GIFT IDEAS gift pack is dispatched in discrete packaging.
7. How long will delivery take for my vouchers?
We endeavour to dispatch orders same day by first class post on orders received before 2pm.
Please note our keepsakes section have varying dates for delivery, please check with our office for more specific dates in relation to these products.
8. Do I have to pick a specific date when purchasing my voucher?
All our experience vouchers have a minimum length of 6 months open dated. You do not need to book a specific date at the point of purchase.
9. Can I change my experience for a different one?
If an activity has not been booked with the operator, and upon receipt of the original voucher and an administration fee of £10.00; the customer or the recipient may exchange the voucher for another voucher representing for any other activity of the same value, in the brochure or if the activity is of a higher value then the difference must be paid. If the activity is of a lower value, the balance will be held in credit for you to use against any future purchases valid until the voucher expiry. Please note that where a credit balance is held we will not refund any money. We are unable to exchange any tangible goods supplied by third party suppliers such as wine cases, wine gift packs, hampers or flowers.
10. Can I pay by Cheque?
Yes, to do so please call our sales team on 0870 460 65463 and they can advise you on this process.
11. Do I need to take part in the experience before the validation runs out on my voucher?
Yes, you must book and have completed your experience within the given validation period.
12. Can the Marriott Pamper Day be shared by two people?
Yes, this package can be shared between two people.
13. How many treatments does each person get on the Marriott Pamper Day for $79?
The voucher has 2 treatments which can be shared – making it a 30 minute treatment per person. The choice of 30 minute treatments are
- 30 minute back neck and shoulder massage
- 30 minute facial
- Mini manicure
14. What Spa packages can be shared between 2 people?
- The Marriott Leisure Club Day Pass for 2 for $20
- Marriott Pamper Day for $79
- The Marriott Top to Toe Pamper Day for $150
15. Can we choose the same treatment when sharing the Marriott Pamper Day?
The treatments in question 2 cannot be duplicated.
16. Can we purchase extra treatments from the Spa?
Should you require extra treatments these will be subject to availability and will need to be booked directly with the spa when you book in for your spa day.
17. Can I check availability for a Specific day?
You can contact our office and one of our support staff will be able to check with the Spa for provisional availability, though this does not guarantee a place can be reserved.
18. Is lunch included with the Spa day packages?
All our spa packages have facilities for on site catering. Check individual spa packages for those with lunch included.